This is my tried and true cookie recipe. It never fail to impress. Make it for somebody you care about, your coworkers, whoever and they’ll love them and you of course.
- 1 cup butter
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- jam of your choice
- sugar in the raw
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- In a medium bowl, cream together butter and white sugar until smooth. Mix in vanilla and almond extracts. Mix in flour until dough comes together. Roll dough into approximately 1 1/2 inch balls, dip top part in sugar in the raw. Using finger or knuckle make a small hole in the center. Fill center with some jam.
- Bake for 14-18 minutes in preheated oven or until lightly brown. Let cool 1 minute on cookie sheet
Post a Comment