I've been tagged by the lovely Andrea Suarez from Stones & Starlings ... be sure to check out her blog and online store at Etsy for beautiful handmade jewelry. She is becoming quite popular ... getting wholesale orders from boutiques and also does custom orders! My friend Crystal whom I've known since I was 5 will be getting married in the fall just ordered some customs designs to wear at her wedding.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Six non-important things/habits/quirks about myself (revised):
1. I wanted to own a vanilla orchid plant after watching Simply Irresistible but after some research I found that the name of the plant used in the movie was most likely a factual error.
2. When I was in 4th grade I dreamed of becoming a marine biologist. I was obsessed with whales- I drew, study and thought about whales all the time.
3. My car is named ED. There's a story behind it and if you end up in my passenger seat, you'll probably end up asking me .... everybody who sits in my car for the first time can't help but ask (you would see why).
4. I won a county wide contest for my historical essay on San Jose's Japantown.
5. I almost always buy a cooking/food related magazine at the stand when I'm flying.
6. I'm a Greek/Roman myths nerd. I would be giddy in AP Lit class to be the only one to answer questions on allusions, metaphors and references.
The 6 blogs I'm tagging:
1.) Chubby Panda- The Epicurious Wanderer
2.) Clayfu + Food= Clayfood
3.) Foodhoe's Foraging
4.) Menu in Progress
6.) Wandering Chopsticks